PDA

View Full Version : Upset

claire1980
03-10-11, 12:40
My husband is working away until Friday, he went this morning and i'm feeling really upset and lost, I suffer with bad anxiety anyway and this has just made me feel worse. We haven't spent a night apart in 15 years and i'm absolutely dreading going to bed without him tonight. Kids are at school and i'm not back in work till Wednesday but just keep crying all the time cos i'm missing him and don't like being on my own especially at night, so i'm already feeling really terrified about that. Gosh I feel like a little baby who crys all the time instead of a 30 year old women lol, any tips for making the next few days easier? :(

happydylbob
03-10-11, 12:48
Hello
My husband works shifts and is not there a lot at night. I find that lots of meaningless TV, like chick flicks and things that are funny helps a lot. Plus you can watch all the soaps :). Keep busy and he will be back before you know it x

william wallace
03-10-11, 13:40
Why not plan a romantic welcome back for Friday, nice dinner, couple of bottles o plonk, big pants etc use your imagination:)

claire1980
03-10-11, 14:17
Haha William that made me laugh 'big pants' lol, it don't help though that unfortunately the road where I live is rough, always trouble... eleven police cars have just turned up as some young tearaways over the road had stolen a car. Bloody nightmare

william wallace
03-10-11, 17:33
Hey nothing wrong with big pants lol. Bridget Jones springs to mind:winks:

Shame that you live in a dodgy neighbourhood but you have your own front door. As long as the bad boys are'nt bothering you personally it should'nt be a problem:)