PDA

View Full Version : mis understood and alone...

broken mirror
03-10-11, 13:15
hello everyone,

i just joined this forum after searching high and low for a place i could just be myself

i have a lot of anxiety issues (not to mention all my other issues) and i'm just the person who is, well, can we say fed up of living and of trying to live a normal life.

hope to meet some people here:)

diane07
03-10-11, 13:16
Hi broken mirror

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Joexgee
03-10-11, 13:53
hi broken mirror, :welcome: to nmp i also have lots of anxiety issues, there are many people on here with good advice. have a nice day :hugs:

mandie
03-10-11, 18:16
Hi Broken mirror

::welcome: to the site

love mandie x

Helen1985
03-10-11, 18:28
Hello!! Im kinda new too. have met some lovely people on here and im sure you will too xx

Ingenious
03-10-11, 18:37
Welcome to the forum. One of the most liberating things about being a member here is people don't judge you, that's because there are so many people either going through similar problems, or have done in the past. So you can feel free to ask for help and no one will look down on you. There are also plenty of virtual hugs and shoulders to cry on if you're feeling down - so you'll never be alone :)