PDA

View Full Version : i just want someone who cares..

broken mirror
03-10-11, 13:24
looking for someone on here that i can email, maybe chat on msn/ fb, who can understand me and not judge.

would be nice if you were from the south of the UK, but anywhere will do- just as long as you are willing to get lots of messages and willing to do with lots of various issues- like anxiety, suicide, self harm, etc.

i look forward to hearing from you soon

Starlight
03-10-11, 23:14
Hey

I would be interested in sending emails and chatting on msn, i`m also on fb. If you want to chat just pm me :).

easylife
04-10-11, 00:27
broken-morror,drop me a line.any time!i find it easier to talk about broblems,what ever on your mind,i'm here.would be good to chat.seanmmbrady@googlemail.com,drop me a e-mail....don't 4get we'r perfectly normal nothing to worry about.:)

xBettyBoopx
04-10-11, 05:03
Hey easylife

I would be careful with email addys, this is a public forum m8. You can pm broken mirror with it. Just don't want you getting loads of spam etc that's all.
Els
xx

broken-morror,drop me a line.any time!i find it easier to talk about broblems,what ever on your mind,i'm here.would be good to chat.seanmmbrady@googlemail.com,drop me a e-mail....don't 4get we'r perfectly normal nothing to worry about.:)

steveh31
04-10-11, 07:34
Not wishing to trample on Broken Mirror's thread but would also like to have a few friends for msn chat just split with my partner and don't really have anyone I can talk to in the evenings anymore.

Sorry if this isn't appropriate to this site.

AnxiousMummy
04-10-11, 20:51
to both you broken and steveh31 please feel free to pm or email me im always happy to chat :)