PDA

View Full Version : fed up now of this

bronte
03-10-11, 13:55
hi if you have read my recent posts ive had blood in my urine on dipstick since april ive also got bladder discomfort and even had bits of blood on tissue from my urethra when it feels most irritated anyway ive had
kidney ultrasound - normal
abdominal xray - normal
kidney function blood test -normal
cystoscopy - normal
now ive got to have the scan with the dye the urologist says to rule out anything sinister when are they going to say all is fine in stead of exposing me to loads of radiation
my gp thinks ive got benign hematuria -blood in urine
after all the test ive had in the last 6 weeks and all being normal what are the chances of me having kidney cancer im so fed up of worrying
thanks jayne

bronte
03-10-11, 19:30
anyone at all i feel so down at the moment its coming up to my mums memorial and feel so fed up im missing mum so much x

hyg
03-10-11, 21:29
Hi
I suffer with UTIs a lot and have had all the tests and they have all been normal. Try not to worry all your tests have been normal so far and if it was anything serious they would have found it. If you had kidney cancer it would have been picked up on ultra sound. Please try to relax-I know thats easier said than done as I have HA as well. Infact if you want a laugh - my son wacked me in the eye tonite with a piece of paper and now my vision is a bit blurry in that eye-so Im sat here trying not to tell myself I have a detached retina !!! If you have a thump in the eye its bound to be blurry-right !!!!!!:)

bronte
03-10-11, 23:27
hi thanks yes it would be blurry and thanks that did make me giggle x

bronte
04-10-11, 10:36
thanks anyway nmp members :) x