PDA

View Full Version : For our lovely members

bottleblond
03-10-11, 17:00
Well most of you :winks:

I just wanted to say a massive thank you from us to you for all your fabulous support during our recent troubles.

We kept it to ourselves for a while because we didn't want to involve you or make you aware of the nastiness that was going on in FB.

I for one am so glad it's out in the open now because you guys have been an absolute brick to us. Some of you have had me howling with laughter which was so needed as the stress levels over the past few weeks have been astronomical.

You are what makes all this worth while and makes us carry on fighting back.

You're all amazing

http://www.zwani.com/graphics/thank_you/images/7.jpg

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH

:bighug1:
XXXXXXXXXX

eight days a week
03-10-11, 17:45
I said it on Di's thread, but you guys are angels, just think of all the lives you touch and help each and every day - you are all amazing :bighug1:

I don't think many people realise what you all go through to make this site work for all the rest of us, it's incredible.

I am angry - indescribably angry - to hear what's been going on, and desperate to help in any small way I can. I'm certain that the huge majority of members here who feel able also feel exactly the same way :yesyes:

Please let me know by PM if it can't be said in public who these people are and what can be done on facebook.

(It really is just a humble suggestion) but perhaps a zero-tolerance attitude is needed for a little while until the nutters get the point (?)

I also hope the police are involved - as a victim in the past I know for a fact cyber-crime (including stalking and harassment) is taken very seriously these days.

All mods and admins - you are incredible. You touch so many lives, I can only say it again - you are angels :bighug1:

Chem
03-10-11, 17:48
I feel sick to the stomach about what's happened. I don't think people realise how much those behind scenes give and how lucky we are to have this site at all.

I know all the mods/admins feel bad, but my heart goes out to nic who started all this despite her own serious health problems.

Thank you all :bighug1:

paula lynne
03-10-11, 18:05
It is as a direct result of this site that Ive conquered the demon that ruled my life for over ten years, agoraphobia.

I did this without CBT or medication. For anyone to say that this site is detrimental to the mental health of members is utter rubbish. :mad: Not everyone can access the correct pyschological support they need as suggested on Dis leaving thread. Thats why this forum is SO IMPORTANT! :doh:GET A LIFE HATERS!!

If you think saying thank you to admins and mods for all their hard work makes us a clique, and weak, then you mistake group thinking for true appreciation. :finger:

Im VERY grateful. My life would be very different if I hadnt found you NMP.
THANK YOU !
Love Paula x:flowers:

ann01
03-10-11, 18:07
I don't know what is being said on facebook but did read Dianes post earlier, all I can say is that I don't know what I would have done without this amazing site and it's members mods and admins over the past two years, it has helped me so much and made some great friends, you are all stars thank you so much.
It's such a shame that a small about of people/persons try to discredit the valuable service that is available, they must have done/said something really bad to have there membership removed.
Again you are all amazing lovely people and don't forget that.
Ann x

KK77
03-10-11, 18:11
Why, thank you BB - I do try :D

Big hugs to you all for this sordid affair ...

shaka
03-10-11, 18:30
I don't know what has been going on, but would like to say thank you to Nic and everyone who keeps this site going:flowers::flowers::bighug1:
If that makes me apart of a clique, and weak, im happy with that.
Im sorry to hear Di has left i wish her well.

eeyorelover
03-10-11, 18:56
Is it awful that hearing that I'm part of a clique made me feel kind of good after so many years dealing with SA???
;)
LOVE YA LISA!!!!
xxx

bottleblond
03-10-11, 19:23
I said it on Di's thread, but you guys are angels, just think of all the lives you touch and help each and every day - you are all amazing :bighug1:

I don't think many people realise what you all go through to make this site work for all the rest of us, it's incredible.

I am angry - indescribably angry - to hear what's been going on, and desperate to help in any small way I can. I'm certain that the huge majority of members here who feel able also feel exactly the same way :yesyes:

Please let me know by PM if it can't be said in public who these people are and what can be done on facebook.

(It really is just a humble suggestion) but perhaps a zero-tolerance attitude is needed for a little while until the nutters get the point (?)

I also hope the police are involved - as a victim in the past I know for a fact cyber-crime (including stalking and harassment) is taken very seriously these days.

All mods and admins - you are incredible. You touch so many lives, I can only say it again - you are angels :bighug1:

Does that mean i can still sing to ya then? :D xxx

eight days a week
03-10-11, 19:49
Does that mean i can still sing to ya then? :D xxx

Of course!! I do still worry about Donald though, he'll catch his death of cold if someone doesn't cover him up soon poor fella :roflmao:

Deepest Blue
03-10-11, 20:29
Hi bottleblond,

What an absoultely love gesture :hugs:

I am so proud to be a member of this wonderful forum and it has helped me so much in times when I have been feeling my lowest.

I thank you and all the members of the Administration for bringing forward a great forum and a great community.

Take Care x

Rous
03-10-11, 20:35
:hugs:

bottleblond
03-10-11, 22:21
Of course!! I do still worry about Donald though, he'll catch his death of cold if someone doesn't cover him up soon poor fella :roflmao:

It's ok..i found his troozers..it's his string vest i am worried about now. :doh:

venusbluejeans
03-10-11, 22:29
thanks back to you Lisa you do a great job along with the others.

you know how I feel about it all

:hugs::hugs: to you xxxxxxxxx

lots of love from Emma, Ted, Ed and Sar (she is on holiday but asked me to add her too :D)

Velma66
03-10-11, 22:30
Thank you Lisa, that is so lovely! X