PDA

View Full Version : Appreciate it if only women read please

Brownie
16-04-04, 07:38
Hi Ladies,

I contemplated about writing this because i figured it might just be me....but then i figured maybe it is realted with all my anxiety and panic. I have for a while had absolutly NO sex drive what so ever and i know this can be related to meds but i was wondering if any of you ladies have felt this way due to panic and anxiety. My boyfriend is getting sorta mad at the situation lol. But i dont know what to do. I was just wondering if any of you ladies have went through this.

Hope you guys dont think im silly for posting this

-Christie[:I]

kate
16-04-04, 09:15
Hiya Christie,

Don't think you are at all silly asking the question and yes, been through the same thing [:I]

Kate x

Meg
16-04-04, 16:18
It's a well known side effect of most of the SSRI's

Meg

twister
16-04-04, 23:02
yes definitely know what you are talking about![:0]

Emily

nomorepanic
17-04-04, 17:52
Me too!! What is sex - lol.

I think we are too busy panicking to think about sex.

When I went to CBT they asked me about my sex drive so it must be a common thing!

Nicola

Lottie32
17-04-04, 20:00
Christie - always try to find the positive - at least you won't have to worry about the patter of tiny feet!

Celibacy works!!! )LOL)

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Laurie28
19-04-04, 09:51
Hiya Chrisie,

I don't take meds but sex drive has almost gone completely. Don't know if it anxiety related or not, but understand what you mean about your partner as mine is the same (although has been very patient I must admit)

Lucky

Jules31
19-04-04, 13:37
Been there too - thank god for patient men!

Julie

stimpy
24-04-04, 23:15
And me !

There you go, we've started our own little club. - lol

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

kate
25-04-04, 09:21
LOL Liz!!

The "No sex, please, we're panickers" club!![:I]

Kate x

HB
10-05-04, 19:19
wahey! im only 17 and i've lost all interest in my boyfriend in the bedroom! if its like this now for me then what about in 10 years!!! at least its not life threatening! xxx

H

Tessie28
18-05-04, 16:45
me too [:I] i never know if it is the depression [when i have it] or the prozac. either way i'd rather feel better generally than have sex more often :D
tess

HB
20-05-04, 16:26
very true but it is annoying when he is trying to do everything to help and nothing happens!!! we should expand this club internationally!!!! xxx

H

seh1980
25-05-04, 16:47
Hi Christie,
Yes, my sex drive has decreased quite a bit since I've been on my medication. My boyfriend has been great about it though so I'm not feeling to bad about it.
Take care.
Sarah (seh1980)

Caitlyn89
29-05-04, 00:42
I dont know either its gotta be common... i used to be very um likeable to sex lol but now its like i dont care anymore