PDA

View Full Version : is it normal to...

Butterfly22
03-10-11, 19:10
feel as though everyone around you just ends up winding you up the wrong way? and you feel agitated and a want to shut everyone out?

eeyorelover
03-10-11, 19:21
Yes!!!
The trick is to recognize that it is your anxiety that makes you feel this way and NOT let the anxiety start to isolate you from the world!
xxx
Sandy

eva82
03-10-11, 19:30
Thank goodness you posted you this! I've been going through a really rough time and my anxiety has been sky high. Last night I totally lashed out on my family and said some nasty things when they were just trying to comfort me. Woke up this morning feeling really guilty but I guess that for some of us it can be a normal part of anxiety.

Butterfly22
03-10-11, 20:26
Thanks for your replies, yes it can be a horrible thing to go through, you can feel guilty if you end up lashing out at loved ones.

:bighug1:

Joexgee
03-10-11, 20:49
hi, yes i do this, its my poor husband that gets the worst of it :( i am terrible at taking it out on him :blush: its a good job he loves me. he does understand though that its my anxiety most times. i find it good to take time out when i get this feeling, i just go sit in the bedroom for an hour or so until i relax myself. take care x