PDA

View Full Version : Weird head sensation. in college and worried. can anyone please reply?

Natalie x
04-10-11, 18:58
Hi. A few minutes ago I got a weird cold feeling running through my head on the left hand side and automatically my mind started running riot and am panicking it is somethibg. I then got a weird feeling in my stomach and my mind is now running riot. Can anyone relate or offer some words of wisdom please? I ma in college just now and keep thinking about it x

rachel04
04-10-11, 19:08
hi natalie, iv had this many of times, please dnt worry it all relates to anxiety and i always aways have to run to the toilet straight after because the flight or fight is taking over, just breath and take detailof something to try and take your mind off it, hope u be ok xxx :hugs:

Anxious_gal
04-10-11, 19:13
I get icy cold sensations , one time it felt like rain drops on my head!
The body can create all kind of odd sensations x the anxiety just makes it seem scary :)

hezza19
05-10-11, 14:00
I got this when I went to a big college, I've noticed when Im with someone I know or comfortable with I'm fine but yeah when I was in lesson doing work i was fine until dinner or something and having to walk around on my own, I feel quite sick.