PDA

View Full Version : All over weird symptom

scottwilson
04-10-11, 19:08
I have had this strange inner fuzzy tickley feeling is like a itch you cant scratch and makes me feel very ill Not sick but ill, its a very strange symptom almost like a shock feeling that wont go away.
Its not like being nervouse or anything but the worse it gets the more it feels like its the starting of a panic attack but never comes.
I havent had a Panic attack since November last year.
Any one else like that out there?

Chem
05-10-11, 03:31
How long has this been going on? Could it be prickly heat from the recent hot weather? Are you drinking over 2 litres water a day?

Have you changed your soap powder, or shower gel, etc? There may be some product you are sensitive to.

Try to stay calm about it and maybe see your doctor if it doesn't go away.

scottwilson
05-10-11, 09:55
No its nothing related to my Skin in anyway its a internal feeling it makes me very aggetated.
I ve been having problems since Sept 2009 ive seen neuros docs more times than i can shake a stick at i get billions of symptoms infact i could tick everybox.
I get internal vibrations, i wake everymorning to burning psin in my legs, my vision is always distorted i could go on.
Ive had CBT which the therapist said he dosnt think it anxiety but my Docs do think it that.
I cant find any thing on the internet about this symptom and its starting to realy Pi$$ me off. I have no worrys i have no stress i was very healthy , untill one night out of the blue i had what i am told was Panic attacks for no reason, since then i havent been right. Its as if all my nerves are screamming.

scottwilson
05-10-11, 17:39
Its a very strange symptom i get it more when ive been working all day and it isnt releaved by staying calm.
I have to try and sleep it off but it is so irritable feeling it gets hard to sleep.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

Someone hit the nail on the head.
Its like the feeling you get when your standing on the edge of a cliff. Or when driving and you think that someone is going to pull out on you.
Its well a very pearcing feeling if that makes sence almost tickle like but not nice like a tickel and isnt skin related its a very internal feeling like my nerves are over stimlated and makes me feel very strange.
Its a real weird symptom.