PDA

View Full Version : the bitch is back <anxiety>

lourah1989
04-10-11, 20:28
Hi Guys

Im Back Unfortunatly... so im back to actually believing im about to pop my cloggs any second im scared that much i just get mad sensations like io feel as though im not breathing or my heart will stop i feel like im literally turning nuts i used to drink on the nights to get a lil piece from this flippin thing and now iv decided to go t total because i realise its not solving my problems i think that i have a lil social anxiety also because of this constant worry over my heart, i went out on the weekend and just couldnt enjoy my self because i was in constant fear i was about to drop down dead ... it drives me nuts i just want to enjoy my life and live it but no matter how hard i try it just seems to always come back i used to check my pulse all the time and google things i no longer check my pulse any more really :yahoo:only the odd times and i do google at times maybe once a week rather than 50 times a day ! i always get a numb sensation in my chest that makes me jump out of my skin :mad: its making me so depressed and i can never concerntrate on anythink else it affects my work and all sorts :doh: xxxxxx

Laine
04-10-11, 20:59
Hi, had to reply cos you could be me talking! Sorry I don't have any advice but wanted you to know that you aren't alone in feeling this way. I spend all day every day waiting for my heart to stop :-( it's such a horrible way to feel x