PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new here just posting to be able to use chat

bicky
05-10-11, 19:55
Hi,
not a big forum poster, quite averse actually. Feeling quite panicky of late, I have suffered panic attacks on and off for years, at the moment i am feeling a tad dodge.
Through the use of google-fu, i've found this site, and I thought the use of the chatroom maybe a bit of a distraction if i started feeling panicky, (how do you spell safety behaviour;).
Anyway, i have to post on the forum once and have to wait 5 days, so here's me fullfilling criteria 1:winks:
As I am here i'll say i hope you are all ok'ish, as i know panic can be total bum to put it mildly.
Tonight my plan is to go out on my bike and try and go through any panic i feel at travelling past a certain distance, as i have to do stuff tommorow i can't avoid.
:scared15:

nomorepanic
05-10-11, 19:56
Hi bicky

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

bicky
05-10-11, 20:09
Hi Nicola thanks for the welcome,
I have been looking at them as it goes, there's some great advice there, when i am out later i shall be hanging onto some of the articles words like a drowning man and the proverbial life jacket.
thanks,
bick