PDA

View Full Version : A bit Overwhelmed with life

Rye
20-05-06, 02:52
Hello Everyone,

Im glad to have found you guy's, times in my life have been a little up and down recently, more down than up,hence the reason I searched for a support forum, So Im very glad to have found you all.

Currently,Im moving out for the first time and Im finding it very hard to deal with, I suffer from GAD, OCD and Emetophobia topped off with depression.

Everything at the moment is getting ontop of me, I generally feel very down, no motivation for anything even when I try,when I want to do things,it just doesnt seem to want to work, my emetophobia is making life hard, as my anxiety goes off, then my stomach ect,its a whole ugly circle to have to deal with, as for my OCD,its just absolutly off the scale at the moment,my hands are red raw from all the washing ive been doing.

I really do want to say how nice it is to see a support forum for such a wide range of situations that people have to deal with in there life.

I do hope to get to know some of you also, so take care and thank you for reading :)

Rye x

giddy
20-05-06, 07:30
Hello Rye welcome to the forum.
Moving out for the first time is an anxious time but also very exciting. You'll find lots of advice here to help you through it.
Love Helen

Granny Primark
20-05-06, 09:17
Hi,
Youve, definitely taken a step in the right direction by coming on this website. Yiul get loads of support and help thats for sure. Youl also make some good friends who really do understand what your going through.
TAKE CARE
love from Lynn

Wenjoy
20-05-06, 10:01
Hi there
THis site is brill - use it as much as you want to - either let off steam and frustration or just ask loads of questions - everyone here is so helpful and friendly and also make you realise that there are millions of us out there - we are not alone - I suffer anxiety and panic attacks and find this site invaluable in giving me comfort and reassurance.
Keep int ouch with us all. Love Wenjoy x

Lylakwine
20-05-06, 11:06
Hello Rye! Welcome to the site. I suffer with panic attacks, general anxiety and also depression, and have found this site absolutely wonderful. The chat room is a great place to meet other sufferers. Everyone is so friendly and willing to offer advice, and absolutely NOBODY judges you. Hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

Take Care ! Love Lyla xx

Daisybun
20-05-06, 11:42
Hello Rye and welcome. This is a great place to get lots of help, advice and support from people who are going through, or have come through anxiety etc. Glad to have you on board.
Take care

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

ruthb1
20-05-06, 12:08
hi rye,

you have definatley come to the right place for advise and support. i have found great comfort from visiting this site and made some new friends along the way. we are always in chat most evenings so i look forward to meeting you.

take care

ruthb1

trac67
20-05-06, 13:31
Hi Rye,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
20-05-06, 14:17
Hi Rye

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

Karen
20-05-06, 16:29
Hi Rye

Welcome to the forum.

You might find the following information helpful:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Rye
20-05-06, 16:38
Hello Everyone

Thank you so much for these warm welcomes, this is so nice to see, given me a large smile on my face.

I today am feeling a little down still but trying to push through it today..

hope you are all well, thank you again so much xx

Alexandra
20-05-06, 18:46
Hi Rye

Welcome to the forum

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart