PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

conorf199
05-10-11, 21:11
Hi,
Only just signed up, have been using the site to calm myself down over recent weeks, so thought it was only right :). Its my first experience of panic attacks and I'm generally not an anxious person, usually anyway. My main problem is dealing with the physical symptoms of anxiety, every time I get used to one I get another. After getting my blood test results I find it easier to rationalise them though. It's just a shame anxiety/panic seem to be able to bring on any symptom imaginable! I think it was all induced by a bad decision on a recent Euro trip, and so hopefully it wont affect me long term, and I can regain full control before it interferes with my time at University!

Anyway, thank you for your posts they help to chill me out a great deal :) hopefully I can return the favour x

nomorepanic
05-10-11, 21:14
Hi conorf199

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

conorf199
12-10-11, 00:05
Cheers will do