PDA

View Full Version : This is going to sound crazy

cheesy pete
05-10-11, 23:11
Been treating a wart on my finger with Bazuka. Applied this evening and left to dry. Squashed down amount too early (with another finger) and some came off on other finger. I then licked another finger to rub off dried stuff (how stupid) and i am now wondering if i have traces of any of it in my mouth. When you go online it says to contact a doctor urgently - should i do it or am i panicing for no reason??

mel78
05-10-11, 23:16
I think you are panicing for no reason. Its not like you drank it or if was fresh and still in the liquid state. I would recommend just giving your mouth a good rinse out. Use a tooth brush and scrub if you are worried. You'll be fine!

cheesy pete
05-10-11, 23:21
Thanks. Feel like such an idiot!!

mel78
05-10-11, 23:26
I think its normal enough to be worried. My 18mth old daughter swallowed some dishwasher detergent a few weeks back. My wife rang the Poison Control Center for advice and they said "happens all the time, nothing to worry about unless she ate LOADS." - even though the actual box has loads of warnings on it. I think that these warnings are always for worst case scenarios.