PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice...please:)

Jhcdmom
06-10-11, 16:08
I posted last week that I have been on Zoloft for 12 weeks and I am so torn on what to do because my anxiety and panic has come back. Today has been really bad. I woke up this morning with a horrible feeling of weakness all over, even in my head, which sounds weird, I know!!!! I just feel so out of it and it's almost like a burning sensation in my head. I know this would sound crazy to most, but I think most of you understand:) I have such tension in my neck and shoulders too. I tried to go up to 75 of Zoloft, but the side effects were so bad, I had to go back to 50 after 2 weeks. My doc is suggesting I go to lexapro. Anyone switch from Zoloft to anything else and how did it go? I know there are so many posts on here to answer, I just wanted to see if anyone could offer any insight. Also just feel scared of these symptoms this morning, my head just feels "weird". This is exhausting:(

Ingenious
07-10-11, 14:35
I can't help you with the specific medication you are on, but just wanted to say hang in there, it can be trial and error finding the right medication that works for you. But in time you will get there, take it one day at a time and don't be too hard on yourself. Any medication has profound effects on our bodies, so along with the symptoms you're trying to cure in the first place, it's not surprising you're feeling rough. Good luck!

Jhcdmom
17-10-11, 02:23
Thanks! Its nice to hear from someone:) having another rough day, just so frustrated cuz I had a great week! Think it's time to switch. Thanks for the support!!