PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with me?

Mamfa85
07-10-11, 13:27
I dont whats happened,i have not been sleeping since last sunday,i have had two hours at most everynight,theres no new meds,nothing awful has happened and i dont even feel tired:(im not really hungary,im worried not sleeping this long is gonna me ill or its a side effect of some illness, i cant google im to worried.IM WORRIED.I feel like i will have a heart attack or go mad through lack of sleep and surely somebody would normally feel tired.

---------- Post added at 13:27 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

anyone ?

Ingenious
07-10-11, 14:04
It does happen, sometimes we go through a phase where our sleep patterns change. There might be lots of reasons for this, most of them non-serious, it could be a dietary change, your sleep environment, lack of exercise and so on. The thing is though the more you worry about it the harder it might be to get back your normal sleep pattern.

Have a good think about what may have changed, no matter how trivial it seems, to see if there is anything obvious. Then follow the general basic advice on trying to improve your sleep (lots of stuff on the net for this).

By all means if you're really worried by it see your GP to rule anything serious out.

Mamfa85
07-10-11, 14:44
thankyou i have jsut been so worried that i havent slept,its really making me think i must be ill.