PDA

View Full Version : Quick hello and update

smb25
07-10-11, 13:06
Hi all

Just had a "read up" of how everyone is doing. Glad that most seem to be doing well.

Breeze - well done, you are certainly on the right road now and quite a long way down it, yes you will still come across those "bridges" and "tunnels" but just keep going, don't stop unless you have to refuel!

AIC - Glad u are still at the 80% mark. Think thats as much as we can ask for really, in the scheme of living with anxiety.

I am doing well, i feel that I have really hit a level now which is manageable and sustainable. Still have the odd blips, don't get me wrong but I just try and get through them as best as I can. They are less intense i would say (or maybe I just handle them better??) and don't last half as long. Tend to only be a day or so at the most.... fingers crossed!

I am really really hoping I will be able to travel abroad again soon, without my usual "holiday" feeling of dread. Want so much to go to Las Vegas at some point. Did get away this year but not abroad, still it was a good start!

Best wishes everyone
x :yesyes: SMB