PDA

View Full Version : hey im new

Catclare
07-10-11, 14:10
hey everyone, Im clare, have clinical dep and anxiety, just started new meds (citrilopram) found this site via one of my bestest ever people hope to meet new friends and offer support and get support too :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

nomorepanic
07-10-11, 14:12
Hi Catclare

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

boopster
07-10-11, 14:48
Hi i am new to this to and been put on citalapram been on 20mg for 7 weeks and 10mg for 3 to begin with so in total ten weeks, i have generalised anxiety and slight depression through losing my dad 3 months ago. How are you finding them? how long til you learnt to relax? :)

Catclare
07-10-11, 15:07
hey boopster, i had been on effexor 150mg for about 6 yrs but they stopped working so changed to citrilopram 3 weeks ago, at first i was a wreck really very poorly but past week im so much better and getting more stable,
So sorry about your dad, my dad also in heaven so know your pain

Lizomzimba
07-10-11, 16:14
Hey everyone, I've never posted on a forum before, (but i'm a big fan of twitter!) I've just (today) been diagnosed with G.A.D... Anyone have any good coping strategies /advice?

boopster
08-10-11, 20:10
Hi it is very hard to cope when anxious but all i can say is read all you can on anxiety and get an understanding about it and learn to use the recommendations its not easy trust me but keep trying. I bought a book called "at last a life" it is a really good book :-)

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

Catclare it is painful when you lose someone and really hard to cope but we have to i have 3 kids to survive for and beat this or live along with it and be back to myself again :-)

terror-x
08-10-11, 23:46
big hello and welcome to the forum :)

premiumpackaging2
09-10-11, 01:05
Hello Everybody! Catclare, Boopster, et.al. I have been taking 40 mg daily of Citalopram for quite a while now. The difference for me was marginal. I want to double it. That might work?

boopster
09-10-11, 09:28
Hi premium, i had a bad two weeks after doing better so i upped them to 30 today did you get more side effects when increased? :-)

loop
09-10-11, 12:01
Hello Everybody! Catclare, Boopster, et.al. I have been taking 40 mg daily of Citalopram for quite a while now. The difference for me was marginal. I want to double it. That might work?
hi i am on 80 citalopram 3 times a day been on this now for a month seems to help but still panic creeping in ive named my panic attack marfa so my wife knows when i say marfa,s coming she knows i have to get out of the place im in or talks to me till she goes :D