PDA

View Full Version : Scary noodle worry!!

duke246810
07-10-11, 19:56
omg please help i just ate some noodles which i put in the microwave for nearly 10 mins they were almost tasteless and they were chicken flavour. they were all inflated and swollen up and then i realised they had been cooked on defrost!! and the night before mince meat was cooked in there!?!??!? :( do you think they are going to inflate in my stomach and kill me? or give me poisening? this is a serious question.. :(

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

im really bloated now but still hungry so ate some cheese and crackers :(

lizzie29
07-10-11, 20:19
I think you'll be fine. If they're chicken flavour then I doubt they have any actual chicken in - I know people who've eaten them dry and been fine! Also I've never heard of noodles inflating in your stomach, I honestly think you'll be fine.

Trevstan
07-10-11, 20:25
You'll be fine, i have ate half cooked noodle's many time's when cooking them in the pan :doh:

Anxious_gal
07-10-11, 21:12
Most noodle stuff is vegetarian, has tofu instead of meat. But can still say chicken or beef flavored lol.
Your tummy can expand tones and I ave eaten dry noodle lots of times, as in half cooked cause I was too hungry to wait for them to fully cook.