PDA

View Full Version : On off back pain throughout the day

Natalie x
08-10-11, 00:33
Hi. Throughout the day I have had pains in my back in the middle and up to the top on and off. I was thinking it may just be the way I have been sitting, however the pain has came back and am now begining to worry and think thw worst. It almost feels like trapped wind which I am hoping it is. Thanks x

---------- Post added at 00:33 ---------- Previous post was at 00:26 ----------

I also keep thinking about clots as someone my Mum works for had back pain whcih turned out to be that. She also had one when I was born and said the pain was exremely agony so I assume I would know if that's the case? x

eva82
08-10-11, 01:21
I get pains that come and go throughout the day also. Sometimes in my back, legs, neck.. Doctor has assured me it's all due to muscle tension and stress. If it continues for more than a few days or gets worse maybe you can see your GP and see what he says? I've been very depressed lately and I used to be much more active but now that I'm not using my muscles as much, I notice the pain and stiffness is more intense. Maybe you can do some light strectches or yoga to help your back pain. Hope you feel better soon! Xx

swgrl09
08-10-11, 05:17
also make sure you have a proper mattress or chair (if you sit at a desk all day like me)