PDA

View Full Version : help have just nearly rang 999

tinkerbelle84
08-10-11, 16:44
Hi I have just experienced the worst panic attack of my life.just woke up from being asleep on the couch really feeling like I was dying.couldnt breath felt disoriantated dizzy and sick.I have been constantly worried about losing control of my body and horrendous depersonalisation,which i feel sure I'm going to start getting confused.......I'm in such a turmoil.just don't feel like me anymore.:hugs:

Also getting pains in my head......can someone please help ok home alone x

steveh31
08-10-11, 17:00
It will calm down just breath slowly and stay sat down and just try and breath your mind will be all over the place but it will slowly go away don't ring 999 it will go

PotsieWebber
08-10-11, 17:10
Has it started to calm down? Hope you're ok :hugs:

lizzie29
08-10-11, 17:37
Hope you're feeling a lot better by now. x

tinkerbelle84
08-10-11, 17:49
Hi thank you for your support,I am a little calmer.my husband is home now thank god.I really thought I was going to pass out alone,it was awful.what if there is something more serious?I know that is health anxiety but I can't shake this feeling.....

I feel ill never be the happy relaxed bride that I was last year : (

eva82
08-10-11, 19:18
Were you completely alone when it happened? My worse panic attack sounded just like yours and I almost called the ambulance also. I was totally alone and I think the thought of having no one around to help me made the fear and panic 100 times worse! I'm glad you are starting to feel better!

PotsieWebber
08-10-11, 20:52
Glad you're feeling a bit calmer. You've done really well Tinkerbelle :)