PDA

View Full Version : rescue remedy

desi322
20-05-06, 23:27
hi just wanted to ask a couple of questions regarding the rescue remedy spray. Is it totally natural? Does it react with other medication(citalopram antidepressant). How long does it take to work and does anyone have any good or bad stories as to whether it worked or didn't for them. How often can you use it. It was initially recommended to me by the chemist but I just thought that wo'n't work. Would love anyone input on the stuff. thanx desi

Daisybun
20-05-06, 23:34
I've had no bad probs with it at all, it works quickly for me and I take it everywhere. As far as I'm aware its all natural and if its a placebo well it works for me.
Take care

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

alexis
20-05-06, 23:55
Hi, most people I know it is brilliant for, It did nothing for me, but I havent tried it since Ive improved a lot, perhaps now is the time.
Yes can take it with anything, it St Johns wort you cant. Remember we are all different, what works for one wont for another.xxx

nomorepanic
20-05-06, 23:58
look here

Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

Nicola

Wenjoy
21-05-06, 07:59
Hi Desi
Its me again - I carry rescue remedy around with me and use it a lot of the time but yesterday in the big B and Q and M & S superstores I couldnt find it in my bag and didnt want to make a fuss hence the refusal to go on the escalator!!
Rescue remedy is , as far as I know, safe as its natural plant extracts diluted thousands of times in distilled water so should be ok butr there are websites out there about it. Well done
Keep up the good work. Love Wenjoy

bernadette
22-05-06, 16:00
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">hi just wanted to ask a couple of questions regarding the rescue remedy spray. Is it totally natural? Does it react with other medication(citalopram antidepressant). How long does it take to work and does anyone have any good or bad stories as to whether it worked or didn't for them. How often can you use it. It was initially recommended to me by the chemist but I just thought that wo'n't work. Would love anyone input on the stuff. thanx desi

<div align="right">Originally posted by desi322 - 21 May 2006 : 00:27:23</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

mandie
24-05-06, 01:23
Hi

Im on citalopram and also use rescue remedy.

it works for me

love mandie x