PDA

View Full Version : Help - feel so Alone

Cat13
09-10-11, 17:02
Hi Everyone,
I guess its a good thing that I have not been on here for a while, but I feel terrible today :weep:
I have convinced myself once again I am dying. I had lots of blood tests at the beginning of the year and everyting was fine. I had some CBT and I have been feeling ok generally - but not brilliant (well not like I felt before all this started)
Over the past month I have had extreme feelings of being unbalanced/dizzy most days for most of the day. I cannot believe that this is anxiety and have convinced myself that it is Lung Cancer that is so advanced that it is effecting my brain. I wish I could stop these feelings. My family and friends all look so disappointed. I am not doing/saying these things to try to upset anyone but they have no idea how ill I feel. I have never actually collapsed but I feel like I will every day. Will this ever end?

LaNae
09-10-11, 17:16
A lot of people have been feeling the same way recently due to allergens in the air. I have anxiety too but I know I am allergic to the fungal spores around right now. I'm sure you'll feel better once the weather changes. And anxiety can certainly cause these feelings- I've had anxiety literally collapse me before as I felt so weak. 5 years later, still fine. Stress can do crazy things.

Cat13
11-10-11, 20:57
I know that is what they say but I still can't believe that Anxiety can be responsible for making me feel this way - Why is it so hard to accept. Dr has sent me for more blood tests so I am now convinced again that she thinks something awful is wrong with me. I wish my life would go back to how it used to be :-(

loveletter
11-10-11, 22:15
I have felt this way most days for 25 years.
Dizzy unbalanced and like I may collapse.
I can not leave the house on my own because of this and I can not bear to be in the house on my own because of it.
I can assure you it is anxiety at first I could not accept it as it was so bad but as time went on then I did.

Babikins
11-10-11, 22:28
The post by lanae interests me, does anyone know why the allergens and spores are at a higher rate this time of year?

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:27 ----------

@loveletter

Wow, 25 years? How do you cope day to day? The dizziness reduces me to tears at times, I can't bear it. I often ask myself "how can these be anxiety?! it must be something worse" but it most definitely is ):