PDA

View Full Version : spacy feelings???

trevor
21-05-06, 10:46
hi guys,,

my anxieyu has been pretty good latly under control i even managed to go shopping in town and primark(love that place),

but the last couple of days i have been getting this rather strange spacy feeling nothing scary but confusing cause im not anxious with it just wierd spacy floating felling forgging things is a major issue with this feeling ,,,bad memory,,

anyone relate???

thanks,,

trevor,:D

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

wendy
21-05-06, 12:13
Hi Trevor

Well done for having things under control and getting to shops (Agree primark is great!)

I can relate to the spacy feeling - Its is good that you are not anxious with it coz shows you have you anxiety under control :D:D:D

I would guess it just a mild form of anxiety trying to come out on you but because you are not letting it bother you too much will soon pass, I think the key (easier said that done [:I]) is too try not and think too much about it as from my experience this as will other anxiety symtpoms feeds of our thoughts

Take Care

Wendy xx

MrMonkey
21-05-06, 14:25
Glad your doing well. Yes Ithink we can all relate to the spacy feeling. The brain goes into overdrive when your anxious and the bad memory and disorientation are your brain trying to sneak a rest so go easy on it! It can also be a sign of an oncoming headache tho so be careful. I often feel a bit of balance when I'm carrying lots of tension in my neck and head. so try some relaxation techniques to wind down.

It's just my high anxiety getting to the best of me. I call him Bingbongilypoop. Then I can laugh at him cos he has a funny name. HAHA! [points]

devon_guy
21-05-06, 16:03
Sounds like depersonalisation to me, which is a common anxiety symptom and one I suffer from quite regularly, so don't let it worry you!