PDA

View Full Version : help with fluxetine please any one

DEBBZ
11-10-11, 10:26
hi i was on fluxatine ten years ago whe i first started with anxiety since then i have been on and off it depending on how i felt , i have not taken it for about 2 years . the last 2 months i have started to feel bad so i thought i best start taking it again which was about 2 and half weeks ago ,, could any one tell me how they felt when they was at the start of it as i feel awful and keep thinking shall i stop taking it ,, i forgotten how bad i was 10 years ago and maybe cause i was that bad ages ago i probely never noticed what the prozac did but noe its all new again and im frightened please help xxx

Rachycakes
11-10-11, 12:41
hi :) i used to take prozac and i took it for a couple years and it worked really well for me so i stopped taking it because i was in a good place but i went down into that hole so i took it again. this time it did the opposite and made my anxiety worse so now i'm on a different medicine. and when i started on the prozac the first time it takes a bit to start up and make a difference but if you are worried see a doctor because prozac just might not be the right thing for you