View Full Version : really upset right now - someone talk to me =(

Littlehelper123
11-10-11, 14:22
Ive missed a couple days of college and now theyre telling me they might be kicking me off the course because they dont think i will catch up....im struggling to settle back in because of my anxiety and i dont wanna be kicked off the course =((( I have no gcses so i cant get a job and omg im just freaking out right now =(((

i'm crying... =( are they allowed to do this!?

MardyBum
11-10-11, 14:26
I guess it would depend how many days you have missed and what their policy is with regards to this. Everywhere is different. Do they know about your anxiety issues? try not to worry too much about it at the moment hun, can you call them back and speak to them about ways to catch up? x

Littlehelper123
11-10-11, 14:31
i missed 3 days , they no about my anxiety. God im just so upset right now. I kept asking them to send me some work home so iwouldnt fall behind and they said they would and they didnt ... im crying so much right now =((xx

Chem
11-10-11, 14:36
Is there a Student Advisor, Welfare Officer or Counsellor in the college you can speak to? They can give you support to discuss with your tutors what you should do.

Your GP might write to them if you think he/she could explain that you are receiving help with overcoming your anxiety.

Em.ma
11-10-11, 17:01
Are you under 18? maybe you can ask your parents to speak to the college? x