PDA

View Full Version : heart worries

lee270780
11-10-11, 16:16
hi, i have been really really stressed out the last few days after a couple of nights out and have convinced myself due to drinking that i have a problem with my heart, i feel like heart is just going to stop ive got tingling in my jaws felt like a tight band round my chest like i was going to choke pain and tingling in my arms and hands once i calm down i just want to sleep so im panicking now because im tired that maybe its because my heart is too weak and i need to sleep, i actually in a rational state think that my body is drained from 4 days of being constantly on high alert and maybe 1 decent nights sleep in a week and that is why im so exhausted ive also been excercising instead of resting so that my heart is working, p.s im only 31!! no actual chest pain aprt from what i think maybe indigestion because i keep getting a lump in my throat like i need to burp! can anyone relate to this?

hyg
11-10-11, 17:33
Hi
The tingling sounds like adrenaline cos your tired and over anxious why dont you take a complete rest day and rest-chill infront of the tv ! the lump in the throat feeling could be globus sensation caused by anxiety or indigestion. The tight band feeling will be muscle tension caused by stress. Ive suffered with all of these in the past due to anxiety. You just need to realise your fine and be reassured x

lourah1989
11-10-11, 19:15
lee i have this anxiety over my heart 24 / 7 ... and i drink to and always convince my self that the drinking will make my heart weak and it will stop beating i check my pulse all the time aswell ... i assure you its just anxiety but u may want to lay of the alcohol even though i now for that short time it takes it way x x take care and u will be fine and the tingling is just another symtom of stress and anxiety mixed together i get it all the time x x

lrforge
13-10-11, 13:55
I feel like this too, I have been drinking most everynight and feel great, but then I wake up, feel like crap and am very jittery/shaky. Tingly in my legs and arms and chest, feel very tight in the chest....AND I worry that I am doign something to my heart to. Freaks me out actually. Words of wisdom anyone? I know that I need to quit drinking...I am going to.

shanlynn1012
14-10-11, 00:49
Just wrote a similiar post, the lump in the throat the need to make myself breath just feeling wrong. Oh and I am having wine too LOL Oh and really painful burps but still can not breath right, sure sucks! HOPE U feel better