PDA

View Full Version : im new and need your help

sarahlou1983
11-10-11, 20:13
hello i am new here,and i need alot of help.im suffering from major anxiety its making me feel very depressed ..i was put on citalopram a couple of years back and did get better.now i seem to be back to square one again,and now have to have my dosage increased from 20mg to 40mg..am getting really scared that i may get bad side effects and i feel so alone....

nomorepanic
11-10-11, 20:15
Hi sarahlou1983

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

pinkunicorn
11-10-11, 23:24
Hello SarahLou,
You aren't on your own luv,there are people on here you can talk to. I've just come off citilopram,so I know about the side effects,both going on it and coming off. I can totally understand why you feel scared,upping your medication is brave,even though you may not feel it my darling. It just means that it's going to get you up to a level where you can start to feel like you are coping a little better with things. Don't expect too much from yourself,take care of you,even the little things in life,have a relaxing bath,do stuff that you enjoy,just while your body adjusts to being back on the medication.