PDA

View Full Version : severe constipation and period pains :(

duke246810
11-10-11, 20:30
Hi, im really sorry and embarrest to post about this, but im in so much pain and don't know what to do for the moment until i see a doctor (which could be within the next week). All weekend i have been having tummy pains and havnt known why, and yesterday i began my period for the month. I have never ever had pains a few days before - this worries me. Everytime i have my period i have constipation but this time it feels much much worse, im really worried about it because the pain is actually in the rectal area aswell - sorry tmi :blush:. With the period i experience ALOT well most of the pain in my actual vagina which is really worrying, its extremely sharp and painful. My period usually only lasts a few days, but if i try and go for a number 2 then i cant even try to because the pain in my rectal area is to much. When i get the pains in my tummy they come on and off probably every 5 minutes, so its not constant. All i am asking is for some reassurence to if this sounds normal? :(

Another thing im worried about, is my pad (i dont wear tampons) wasnt able to be changed during the day today, so went the whole day without changing it, i know this is bad but i couldnt help it. So im worried ive got blood poisening or toxic shock syndrome :( as i feel very shaky and look shaky. Is this only with tampons, ive had a bath and feel very fresh now though :)

Thankyou x

lola pagola
11-10-11, 22:10
ok first calm down..take a deep breath...you cannot get tss with a pad..only tampons.
I have the same as you hun..it all feels tender and sore and pains and aches in your vagina..the more u focus on it the worse it feels.HA makes everything feel worse. tss comes on very quick and u feel very ill very quickly..plus like i said its only with tampons and very very rare/ Its sounds like ibs which is always worse before a period...so plz dont worry hun much love x

Em.ma
12-10-11, 21:07
Hi beth.
Period pains can change and you can get pains b4 you start.
Tampons can cause tss not pads- i wont use tampons as im scared lol
periods also cause bowel issues like consipation. nothing to worry about x