PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I've already been told I'm going to die :(

ell1877
12-10-11, 14:11
Hi everyone

I am suffering at the moment with depression and anxiety but it's really scaring me I feel like I've already been told I've got the dreaded C !!!
And there's nothing that can be dine and I get all the feelings of panic what am I going to do how am I going to cope etc etc
I see my little boy doing things and it just tugs at my heart strings as I think I won't see him grow up :(
I wake up in the morning and just have this horrid sinking feeling in my belly

Sometimes during the day I think it's all in my head and I'll get over this but
Most of the time I just feel down like I can't make plans or anything as I won't be here

Why cant I just enjoy my family and be happy why do I have to convince myself I'm going to get a terminal disease

I don't want much all I want is to be healthy and enjoy my family

Please say I'm not alone with these thoughts!!!!

valleybear
12-10-11, 15:20
You are definately not alone hun. You do not say if you are on medication or have spoken to your Dr about how you feel? The morning feeling in the stomach is so common, I wake up many mornings with it, sometimes even before I have completely come awake I am aware of it! There is no reason why you should get a terminal illness, and you will get over this dreadful time,just make sure you are getting the right help from Dr, Clinic etc as I think that may be the way forward for you. Knowing that many others have these same thoughts and fears may help you too. W:hugs:ishing you well

emmi
12-10-11, 20:46
hey hun i too feel like this had a good few weeks and now these last few days i am back to having anxiety and the most horrendous panic attacks aswell as thinkin me to won't live long enough to see my children grow up and its scares the living day lights out of me i know these thoughts will go for a bit but they do come back again and again and its our fault for letting them enter our heads and we keep dwelling on them we medium stay strong and think position x

miss polly
12-10-11, 21:25
No, you're not alone! Just about every day I can reduce myself to tears thinking of my children and precious little grandchildren having to cope without me. I play the whole scenario out in my head and by the time I'm finished I'm a panic struck gibbering wreck. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I'm seriously considering going to the doctors for help. (I avoid them like the plague terrified they diagnose me with a terminal illness.) xx