PDA

View Full Version : hi

kelly_uk
21-05-06, 22:56
hi all in new on here could someone help i have had anxiety for years now but has gotton worse since having my son never had medixation for it until 9 weeks ago fluoxitine was 20 now my gp uped them to 20 in the morning and 20 at night feels like im losing my mind and i keep thinking im ill had a sore throat i could swollow and i thought i had throat cancer is this normal thanks guys

kelly guy

Piglet
21-05-06, 23:38
Kelly a big welcome to you - have you read some of the help pages yet hun as they are really imformative.

Also we have a chatroom and you may like that as a way of letting off some steam and a good distraction.

Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

eeyorelover
22-05-06, 02:06
Welcome Kelly :)
Sorry you are having a tough time. I tell everyone that if I really had all the illness that I thought I had - I'd be 6 feet under by now - lol
It is anxiety and the only thing that I can tell you is when you have a thought like that try to say to yourself that it is just the anxiety and make yourself concentrate on anything else. Doesn't matter what it is - lyrics to songs is what I started out on.
If you still have a sore throat try to gargle with some warm salt water and see if that helps.
Hope you feel better real soon.