PDA

View Full Version : Throat problems

Anxious_gal
13-10-11, 05:02
Had my wisdom teeth surgery on Tuesday.
Looked at my throat today, it is swollen on the very back, also has yellow spots.
The right side is bleeding, it looked red at first , then I saw the blood n then I spat out the blood.
I had a breathing tube placed down my right nostril, but is my throat meant to be bleeding still?
I didn't notice till I looked as it was really far back.

Kinda freaked out now, think I'll see if I can get a doctors appointment tomorrow : (

Geoff2301
13-10-11, 08:28
I think the best thing is not to look!!........ bit late now though lol. Its bound to take a couple of weeks to get back to normal though so I wouldn't worry.

Anxious_gal
13-10-11, 15:30
Didn't go to the doctor cause well I fell asleep.
But um is it normal tat my lips have swelled up and gone a bit numb?

carlos2011
13-10-11, 16:07
I'd say it's perfecly normal..why don't you just ring the surgery/dentist with your concerns to ease your mind

Hazel B
13-10-11, 19:34
Sounds normal to me, it's quite a brutal operation and your mouth and throat take a beating. I actually had bruises on my chest where the dentist was leaning to get a purchase on my teeth!

Anxious_gal
13-10-11, 20:27
thannks guys x not doing too bad anxiety wise but I feel sleepy all the time.
My antibiotics made me throw up, so gonna try and get to the doctor tomorrow.
Throats is feeling awful tight on the right side today so thats no fun , really looking forward to going to the doctor so he can look at my throat and I'll get some new antibiotics and won't have to worry so much about infection!