PDA

View Full Version : new user

kelly_uk
21-05-06, 23:18
i guys im a new user on here i suffer from post natal depression proberbly not the same as depression but i also have anxiety and panic disorder i am currently on fluoxitine 40mg gives me headaches and make me drowsy through the day but whats scaring me the most is i have these stupid thoughts about never getting better and doing silly things like i want to die is this normal thanks again:(

kelly guy

Piglet
21-05-06, 23:40
Kelly hi - I have just answered under your other thread.

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

trac67
22-05-06, 09:00
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

shiv
22-05-06, 10:24
Hello and welcome to the forum

shiv x

hayles
22-05-06, 10:27
hey and welcome.
Looking around the site will make you realise you are perfectly normal and not alone!!!

Hay x

Daisybun
22-05-06, 10:50
Hi Kelly and welcome, you'll find lots of support here. We all have good days and bad days but you will get better, read some of the success stories.

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Alexandra
22-05-06, 11:36
Hi Kelly

Welcome to the forum.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

giddy
22-05-06, 16:24
Welcome to the site Kelly
Love Helen

india
22-05-06, 16:36
Hi Kelly, welcome to the site, you will get some great advice on here. I too have suffered from post natal depression in the past, the symptoms of that commonly include anxiety attacks etc. You will get through it and you have definatly come to the right place.

love India xx

marie ross
22-05-06, 19:23
Hi Kelly

Welcome to the site, i hope you find a lot of help here.

Take care.

Marie XXX

Paddington
22-05-06, 22:58
hello kelly sorry you have pnd[i think it is the same as any depression you know :)]the big difference is it can spoil your joywith your baby obviously!If your scarey thoughts are distressing you too much[part of the pnd]speak to your dr again ,there are many meds and maybe you need a different one??take care love mary-rose.xxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore