PDA

View Full Version : Had my first hypnotherapy session yesterday !

Littlehelper123
13-10-11, 15:44
Just an update as to how I got on yesterday.

The lady was lovely , her name is Diana Parkinson and she was so nice! She was all about WHEN she can cure me as opposed to IF which is what my psychologist always says. She took down a brief family history and was always saying that every thing that happens is logical. I told her my nan has bad anxiety and she asked about the year she was born and we said she was born around the time of the war and grew up around the war time and apparently her dad (so my great grandad) wasn't around and how my nan never knew where he was and Diana said that, that is why she's anxious, because she grew up not knowing where her dad was and thats why she worries about me and my family when we go out.

She was very understanding and kept saying that I'm not mental, i'm just lost and that she WILL cure it.

She did a 5 minute relaxing technique which was really good. She's got Iphone Apps that really help, and she was just lovely.

I'm seeing her again next week, really looking forward to it. I came home yesterday for the first time in 12 months feeling positive and relaxed.

It is £65 per session but it's worth it!

her website is www.dianaparkinson.co.uk

Look her up! she's really good!

xxx

keta
13-10-11, 16:34
Hi
I'm actually quite interested in this as i booked free consultation with hypnotherapist myself next week. So did she actually hypnotized you?

Laine
13-10-11, 17:25
sounds like you are doing the right thing, keep us updated :)

Littlehelper123
13-10-11, 18:22
heya, no she just put me into a relaxing state , next week she will =) x

Glitterbugs
13-10-11, 21:14
Sounds great and looks like it might really help you :) So glad it made you feel positive and relaxed. I started counselling recently and that's how I feel when I leave a session :)

Keep us updated. xxx