trevor
22-05-06, 07:41
hey guys,,

hope we are donig ok,,

hey i have another one for you all,

gaave me some inspiration on this terrible rainy monday morning,

hope it can you too,

Let life flow
You may be under a lot of stress, but it doesn't help to get angry about it. Things may not be going the way you planned, but it doesn't help to be resentful about it.
What does help is to keep yourself connected with the best that is within you. What does help is to remind yourself often of the positive path that you've chosen to be on.

Sure, the day-to-day events will not all go the way you planned. You may have long, difficult periods in which nothing goes your way.

And yet, you have the good fortune of being in complete control of your thoughts and your attitude. As such, you can choose an attitude that will always pull real, lasting value out of even the most difficult circumstances.

Imagine being at peace with yourself and with the world around you. Imagine how very much more effective you would be if you simply let life flow without letting it get to you.

And know that in this moment, in every moment, however complicated or contentious or stressful it may be, that is a choice you can make. Choose to let life flow, and you'll choose to be in positive, peaceful control.

nice oone eh??

trevor...:D

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

jackie
22-05-06, 09:34
lovely trev, but it is when things do not go as planned and i get nervy and stressed that i feel life will be taken from me. i fear it will be all too much for my body

does this make sense

jackie

Paddington
22-05-06, 10:46
hey trevor,thanks 4 that ,Got to go and see my son's new flat,[he movin out,boo hoo]i willtake on board what you say,and make it a positive day not a sad one.Thanks again.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

india
22-05-06, 12:37
Thanks for that, will try and put it into practice on my holiday

Love India xxx