PDA

View Full Version : Isit just me or what...?

Brownin
14-10-11, 12:00
Basicly, I have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks for a while now but in the last year it seems to have gotten a lot worse in terms of me worrying about my health. I'm now almost daily worrying at some point that I either have an illness, a deficiency or that I'm guna die... :( I have in the past been told I may be anemic, I have yet to be sure though. I randomly get tired or feel generally more wide awake random times of the day and at this point I start to worry, I then spend the next 2 hours contemplating every eventuality down to the last detail. This morning I was just playing a game online and started to feel like the game was racing a lil I managed to finish the game without to much bother but since then my leg has been going (this happens alot) but also when I was sitting down I felt as if I had a mini faint. So far this morning I've eaten 8 bourbon biscuits, do you think it could be something to do with the amount of sugar, and if so could I be diabetic. It has happened a few times before when I've had a can of coke aswell but other times I'm fine...any help/info would be much appreciated as I can't let this keep stopping me from going into uni and/or work :(

---------- Post added at 11:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 ----------

Oh and another thing I was prescribed Propranolol in August and took them for a week, I then felt better and stopped taking em. I seemed fine for roughly a month but since then I've started worrying agen, do you think it would be wise to continue taking them starting now...? :/

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 ----------

Okok. Tablet is now in me, lets hope it helps.... :P