PDA

View Full Version : Hello New here

jespinoza37
14-10-11, 14:41
Hello Im new here, I just found this web community as i woke up with this feeling of burning to all over my body along with palpitations. I been also in and out of ERs and done test that all have come back normal, Had a A few EKGs, all normal, had a Holter monitor and it came back "ok" just one episode of increased heart rate. I also had a Treadmill test and echocardiogram, all negative. I recently started having burning to my abdomen which turned out to be a stomach bateria called H. Pylori. I took the triple therapy and failed and now I just finished the second triple therapy. two days ago but I am getting these strange feelings. Twitching and shaking to arms and legs, imagen begin out side in cold weather without a jacket. thats how I felt. I had trouble swallowing and palpations, took an Ativan and went away. Now the antibiotics that I did take care Flagyl and Bixan. Im no sure if this is related to the antibiotics that I just stopped 2 days ago or a panic attack or something else. I am really tired of all these symptoms, let i cant get my normal life going. Has any one else have awoken form there sleep with a sensation that there body was on fire? any tips on how i should proceed thank you all for reading

nomorepanic
14-10-11, 14:43
Hi jespinoza37

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

isthisasgdasitgets
15-10-11, 18:47
:flowers: hi and welcome