PDA

View Full Version : Hi

jaime118
14-10-11, 20:31
Hi, I'm Jaime. I have suffered with depression most of my life but was diagnosed only a few years ago, I have been on 20mg fluoxetine, then 40mg, then citilopram, and then sertraline and now I am back to 60mg fluoxetine because I suffer with an eating disorder. I am in a mess and trying desperatly to do one thing at a time. My friends and family are wonderfully loving and supportive, I am lucky. My GP is supportive and I now have an appointment with a pyschiatric nurse in a couple of weeks. Trying to keep positive :)

nomorepanic
14-10-11, 20:33
Hi jaime118

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

DEBBZ
14-10-11, 20:36
hi jaime , i to am on fluxatine been on and of it for years but just started taking it again on week 4 and gosh its made me feel bit odd but think im getting bit better now x i have bad health anxiety but like you have a fantastic family , love this site there is good advice x

jaime118
14-10-11, 20:38
thanks Debz :)

paulst
14-10-11, 20:43
Hi jaime welcome to the forum:)

Pony
14-10-11, 21:06
Hello :) I'm new too! Good on you for staying so positive, it's great that you have such a good support network :) xxx