PDA

View Full Version : just an update :D

lucy devine
15-10-11, 01:37
hey guys :)
just an update...i haven't forgotten you all!! lol i am at university and basically having the absolute time of my life...i cannot believe how much my life has changed for the better. I am now able to enjoy my life, go to lectures without having panic attacks and my quality of life has improved dramatically.
I keep in touch with members via facebook but I understand not everyone uses it/likes to mix nmp with facebook...I check the forum every day to keep up to date with everything but my uni internet doesn't allow me into chat which is why i've been absent for the past three weeks :P
If you would like to keep in contact (I'd love to know how you are all doing etc) then please e-mail me on lucydevine1993@hotmail.co.uk :)
I miss you all!!
Lots of lucy hugs
xxxxxxxxxx

MandyGM
15-10-11, 10:07
Glad you have settled in so well and are enjoying yourself:) I love hearing what you've been up to, and how much fun you are having in your new life - keep positive, it's all out there waiting for you :yesyes:

Loads of l ove n hugs

Cyber Mummy Mandy xxxxxxx

bluesparkle
15-10-11, 10:24
hi lucy...
that is fantastic news :yesyes:
well done you, you enjoy life and be proud of how far you have come.
rach
x

saro
15-10-11, 13:37
Hey Luc!!! Glad to hear you have got everything under control and are having a brilliant time at uni :) xxxxxxxxxx

london
15-10-11, 14:04
once you got there i know you would love it
well done
god bless

Spy
15-10-11, 22:18
so happy for you lucy - well done :)

janetxx
16-10-11, 10:24
so glad you are having a wonderful time luce we miss you too :hugs:xxxx