PDA

View Full Version : even on here i feel as if i am unwanted

patricias
15-10-11, 21:01
i feel strange and targeted even though no one knows me on here as a person. just a reassuring word to say dont worry i understand, am i alone with these thoughts?

Bruno58
15-10-11, 21:39
Hi there

No I don't think you should feel unwanted, I think that there are so many people coming on to the forum recently that it can be easy to 'not be noticed' early on, there is a lot going on here and many members are concentrating on replying to certain post's or watching how they progress.
I know I only look at the sections I can relate to and casually just scan the others if I'm not active on a particular post or post's.

It might be an idea to join in on someone elses thread if you can and then you will feel more involved..:)

J.

just noticed..Pink Floyd eh! me too! although I can't find any CD's now.. just the odd track here and there and the radio, Hendrix man myself due to my age!

patricias
15-10-11, 21:57
:) thank you for your reply, i had a bad day today and havent had my quite time with pink flyod and the rest of them which is vangelis and mike oldfield but a few. i manage to get my tapes of HMV website. bad days consist of all types of flash back horrors. but i am getting better now.

Bruno58
15-10-11, 22:15
hi patricias

I know sometimes you just can't do what you want, I'm the same so don't worry you're not alone, I have Jimi on the computer scraping my head just now! no one else I know can cope with it most of the time, he can go deep:D

One other thing I've noticed is PTSD is not all that common so try to look around the other sections, I've had some trouble finding out how the forum works myself and I am active on some others too, they are all different in the way they work which makes it confusing at first, you'll get used to it if you can post something in a different part of the place...its just practice really.

take care and we'll see you around more I think:shades:

J.