PDA

View Full Version : Hello from another newbie!

Ads
15-10-11, 21:50
Hello everyone, my name is Adam and I'm 24.

I have been under a severe amount of stress for the past 6 months with work, working really long hours, 7 days a week.

In May I developed trouble breathing and heart palpitations after trying to run 2 marathons in 5 weeks. I completed one but I decided against the 2nd due to the symptoms that had started. Eventually I went to the doctors and he told me it was anxiety and a few days after the symptoms disappeared.

Fast forward to August and the symptoms came back but I also started experiencing a continued need to urinate all the time (queue panic for prostate cancer) after 2 weeks this went away but now I am left with weird sensations in my right lower leg and right forearm and hand. When panic gets worse this turns into pins and needles and then my right side of my face starts tingling too!

I keep trying to tell myself this is all stress and anxiety but it's hard to listen to myself - I'm self employed and when I go to my favourite client the symptoms are so much better and almost completely go away but as soon as I leave they come flooding back, I wonder if anyone can relate to the above and help me
Thanks in advance!

nomorepanic
15-10-11, 21:51
Hi Ads

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Ads
15-10-11, 22:22
Thank you :)