PDA

View Full Version : My anxiety has become useful!

MrMonkey
22-05-06, 15:25
Who would have thunk it? :D I was in town, pushing myself by staying longer than I wanted to and I made the mistake of stopping in HMV - mistake, because I always see something I want despite the fact I have no money and cannot afford anything. Immedietely, I saw a new Cd I wanted to buy and as I continued to wander around I saw a DVD in a 3 for £18 deal that I have wanted for ages, so I found some others to complete it.

My point being that as I approached the counter to pay for them I started to get panicky, and while I was paying - at the "point of no return" - it hit me and my whole body decided to contract and then pull in completely different directions all at once. I know I'm not scared of till operators so I can only conclude that my body is using anxiety as a deterrent to spending money I shouldn't. Is this social evolution?

Problem is, I'll do it again to make the panic worthwhile :D

It's just my high anxiety getting to the best of me. I call him Bingbongilypoop. Then I can laugh at him cos he has a funny name. HAHA! [points]

marie ross
22-05-06, 16:49
Hi

I wish, if that was the case, i'd have a lot more money than i do now!!!!! But then there's always internet shopping from the safety of your own home!!!!!!

Take care.

Marie XXX

kate H
22-05-06, 17:12
He he!!! Yeah I agree no amount of anxiety can stop me from shopping!

Funny that!!! ;)

.......Is your past barging in on your future? Make a better 2morrow 2day.......

MrMonkey
22-05-06, 17:19
Yup. Kudos to it for trying, but its not gonna stop

It's just my high anxiety getting to the best of me. I call him Bingbongilypoop. Then I can laugh at him cos he has a funny name. HAHA! [points]

Daisybun
22-05-06, 17:51
Yep just bought some new clothes and DVD no anxiety can prevent a girlie shop.

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

MrMonkey
22-05-06, 19:03
On emoment of panic for hours of entertainment! It's worth it.