PDA

View Full Version : feeling rubbish lately!!

kelly2010
17-10-11, 10:08
Hi,
Im just wondering if any one gets the same feelings as me as my worrying aboutit is making me feel worse!! Everyday i never feel myself. I get up and have a constant anxious feeling and have that butterflie feeling all over my body and a feeling of dread creeps over me at different times of the day like somethings gonna happen to me!! The doctor gave me some pills to take a while back which were 40 mg (i dont know if thats just the tab or the whole box) and was supposed to take three a day but only take one now and again when i think i need it but they dont do anything!! every time something sad comes on t.v or i hear some bad news i come over all strange and i never used to feel like that does anyone else get this???

LucyR
17-10-11, 10:23
Hi, You are suffering from fear which is causing the dread feelings, I can relate to how you are feeling myself. The tablets will be 40mg each tablet. You need to take the medication as prescribed as otherwise it could be making you worse. I would either not take them or take them as stated, start taking them 3 times a day to see if they help you and see your doctor if you have any bad side effects of the tablets.