PDA

View Full Version : plz help cant breath

anx mum
17-10-11, 12:23
Sorry for adding another post im so scared feel like i cant catch my breath dont feel good at all my doc thinks this is due to anxiety but its with me most of the time im so scared feels like my heart will just stop. Anyone help?

emmi
17-10-11, 13:26
i think its anxiety upon anxiety try and do some breathing exercise or read a book anything to take your mind off it x

lourah1989
17-10-11, 14:41
i have the exact same problem hun its just anxiety i think i always feel like my heart will just stop try do some breathing exercises relax or do somethink to keep ur self ocuppied xxx u will be okay :)

kinnygirl1
17-10-11, 16:13
I get this a lot- problem is the more you think about it the worse it becomes. try some distraction like calling a friend for a chat, a crossword puzzle or a brisk walk and focus on what you are doing rather than your heart. Very powerful thing the mind - the more I worry about my heart, the more it seems to "play up". You WILL be ok, hun. x x

anx mum
17-10-11, 18:53
Thanks guys been to gps today she listened to chest and did my sats everything was normal i was quite suprised i hate feeling like this is distration the key then?

Em.ma
17-10-11, 19:07
distraction is the key to this Bev. I know its hard- i feel terrible to but this is a classic anxiety symp. + youve been checked over. try to have a nice warm bath, watch some tele and relax if you can x

anx mum
17-10-11, 19:10
Have u got it too god its horrible feels like my heart will stop i guess il have to try and trust my doctor

Em.ma
17-10-11, 19:14
I dont have this symptom im worrying over something else but this is classic anxiety. you will be ok x

anx mum
17-10-11, 19:23
Thanks hun i hope this evenually passes :hugs:

Em.ma
17-10-11, 19:26
:)
It will do but the more you panic the more it will keep coming back worse and worse- thats the joy of anxiety lol.
Hope you manage to stay calm x

anx mum
20-10-11, 21:06
Thanks for your comments everyone this breathing thing is driving me mad is with me from when i wake til bedtime. Getting heart flutters which ive never had before my doc did ecg wed came bk normal im really scared i try to distrate myself but its hard.