PDA

View Full Version : why am i such a mug??

oldskoollady
17-10-11, 13:15
I hate being a nice person, why can't i be strong .my husband has told me he don't love no more he is still here but won't answer none of my questions....i keep helpiong him with his problems... and when i ask him a question ..he says i am causing an argument ..... i really am low and he is cold...my anxiety is through the roof....

emmi
17-10-11, 13:28
get rid luv you are worth so much more x

debbsi
17-10-11, 15:16
hi oldskoollady
I have also been having relationship problems lately of (if you read a couple of threads on here one started by me - you will see what i mean)

My situation is different to yours - but i have found that route of our prblems is due to not talking to each other about the things that matter. This has led us to become very distant - each resenting each other all the more. Anyway we have talked properly this week and found that we love each other very much and want to work at our marraige -neither of us is to blame more than the other.

My point is - that you obviously know that you need to talk to each other, and i feel your pain if your husband wont talk to you. Im sure you will get lots really good advice on here - i know that i have xx

selphie
17-10-11, 15:41
im sorry to see that your husbend is being like this.
sounds to me your better off without him mate and hes being selfish is your helping him with his.
stop worrying bout your husbend start worrying bout yourself you deserve more than what your getting:hugs:
sounds like hes just making your anxiety worsexx:)

oldskoollady
18-10-11, 10:40
Thanks all for your advice ,maybe i should explain a Little more Detail.... My life is very complicated ..I suffer from depression and anxiety..... I have a daughter who is 14 who suffers with ASD/ADHD ..her behaviour has been very challenging for many years..... and ending in physical abuse to me and more so DH ..and as the years have passed he has got more bitter and resentful to her... as he did in the early years try to reach to her and support her...butr she has always rejected him .....then lately we were referred to pips team who help families in distress.. he was then sent for c.b.t ..This had made him very distant from me and sex had been a prob for a while as i have 2 younger girls who are 5 and 3 ,but never want to stay in there bed ....well anyway he wrote me a letter 6 weeks ago i think telling me that he has no feelings for me and feels depressed and numb and since then my mental health has gone through the roof.. We have tried talking but ends in an exchange of evil comments ...as i am feeling resentful..i love this man so much and don't understand .. we were so happy until my daughters behavior got even worse... He is moving out today for a week to see how he feels.... i can't stop crying ... and have ended it already in my head ..... i feel unattractive ugly not worth while and a loser...... but i am still running around and helping out ...