PDA

View Full Version : sinuses

Em.ma
17-10-11, 22:38
got a majoy sinus headache today which is getting me down. down steam inhaltion. room was a bit dusty this morning when i opened my draws and whilst out with mum on a bus i smelt burning for ages and then a farty egg smell (the whole bus had that noses covered lol) could this have aggrvated them? feel dizzy to. done some steam inhaltion just now.

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

also my top left gum hurts. this morning i was in a hurry as normal brushed for about 10 seconds .... this happens every morning then i come home do them again (just now) properly and b4 bed properly again. i know i should get up earlier in the mornings but my body is to exhasuted to.

---------- Post added at 17:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

so i end up brushing twice properly and once really badly in a day.

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

last thing is i have red armpits at the moment (sore ish) i shower once a day- keep shaving to a min and use E45 twice a day but still there red. do i show doc on wed?

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

one is really sore.

Chem
18-10-11, 01:50
It might be an idea for you to write down all your worries to discuss with the doctor. Then you won't come away having missed one.

Em.ma
18-10-11, 10:38
Yes thats what i normally do because i always use to come out saying to my self "oh i missed that so maybe she diagonised me wrong " x

swgrl09
18-10-11, 15:41
When your sinuses act up, it is totally normal to have your gums be sore! I had an awful sinus infection and my teeth hurt so badly I thought I had tons of cavities or an abscess. But when the sinus infection cleared, they were fine. Even now if my sinuses are just a little congested, my gums feel sore.

---------- Post added at 10:41 ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 ----------

Also I've had red armpits from shaving forever! I am just too lazy to find a better shaving cream. I actually don't even use shaving cream, I use soap. I should know better. But I wouldn't worry about that. Just make sure you have a new razor and either use hair conditioner to shave or shaving cream.

Em.ma
18-10-11, 21:25
Thank you. Yes i use shaving foam lol. Going to mention sinuses to the doc tomoz though x

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

going to mention the soreness underneath arms tommorow though- just because i know what it is and im hoping she can maybe give me some stonger cream. i bet its the cold(er) weather aswell contributing. damn senstive skin. going to have to switch soaps to and see if that helps haha x

Em.ma
20-10-11, 21:47
got a sinus headache today doc gave me some spray but she rushed it all i said was "i get pain around nose" and she stopped me explainign what else i get with it. i always feel dizzy with it to. i know they can speread to the brain so that scares me to

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:56 ----------

forgot to say im getting the spray on monday

---------- Post added at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

i know its a silly idea but can stress cause sinus isses like this.