PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotherapy

Wenjoy
22-05-06, 18:20
Hiya

Well -just got back from my first sessionof hypno. Had a panic attack when I went in and the therapist had to talk my breathing down to relax me. We then spent half an hour talking about my PAs and then she hypnotised me. It was very very relaxing and she also taught me some EFT which is a tapping technique to clear blocked energies.

I am going to go once a week and hopefully it will help me cope better with panic.

Wenjoy x

Alexandra
22-05-06, 18:22
Hi Wenjoy

Aww hun so pleased that you got on well the the session was wondering how it went.

Well done for getting through it thats great news.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Keitharcher
22-05-06, 19:53
Hiya

Am glad you found the therapy as useful as i did. Glad to hear its doing you good

Keith

theorangetree
24-05-06, 11:03
Hi

I'm really interested in hearing more about Hypnotherapy having considered it for sometime now, just too nervous to take first steps forward.
Paul

Paddington
24-05-06, 11:11
i am happy 4 you,when it works ,it really works!!you must have found a good hypnotherapist and they are hard to come by!Fab news,love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Wenjoy
24-05-06, 16:46
Hey guys ta for your replies. I will put all my faith into this hypnotherapist and really relax under hypnosis - I have so many issues from my past to accept and forgive before I can really move on and BELIEVE in myself = I think thas half our problem - we all need to believe in ourselves and be kinder to ourselves. Love wenjoy x

Karen
24-05-06, 18:54
Hi Wenjoy

I'm glad you found hypnotherapy helpful. I've had this too and find it so relaxing and it has helped me enormously.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey