PDA

View Full Version : i dunno what to do whats wrong with me?!!

unknown651
19-10-11, 00:33
i feel like ive gone through such a tough couple of years and in general compared to others lives a tough ten years in fact. i dunno if i have anxiety because i read that anxiety is panic attacks and i dont get them i just feel i cant relax and its really so horrible. i started a new job 2 weeks ago this is the 3rd week and i still get butterfly stomach feeling before i go and ive been feelin so emotional, crying very easily. ive been sensitive person all my life and my home life has never been stable. never had a father figure, move house every 3 or so years, moving house this week actually. the main thing is i have a hard time just being myself really. i think where i have found it so difficult relaxing through my life i have trouble relaxing so that i can just be myself and its still not reseolved. i feel like i just want this over now i cant carry on living like it. i keep things bottled up aswell which probably doesnt help but even if i wanted to who could i talk to? counsellers cost money dont they? its affecting my life alot i feell i could be so good if this anxiety went away. my mum had a mental breakdown when she was in her teens and shes not completely normal. so could be in the genes. my older sister moved out when i was young aswel so i didnt really ave anyone to look up to or a good role model. i tried going to the docs and explaining but i didnt mention social part because i thought i mite had GAD. the doc was really horrible and ive reported her its put me off the whole idea and she didnt help atall. i wanna be happy so much but i feel i need some help to be honest. dunno what to do!!!

brooke
25-10-11, 14:53
Hi there.
Well at least you have made the first steps in writing on here and sharing how you feel and asking for help. Doctors can see things differently to how we see something. I guess the new job has made you alittle unsettled at the moment and as time goes on this might change? If not i guess alot of deep breaths and trying to take your mind off where you are when you first get there, might help. I myself never had a role model & i have 3 beautiful children and a loving husband, you just need to have faith in yourself. I hope ive helped alittle. Good luck.:hugs:

johnielov
06-09-12, 08:06
I know it's hard but try to ignore some things that you think it will just not gonna make you happy. By the way you got a friend here:D