PDA

View Full Version : Mega freak out

charlie20
19-10-11, 20:32
So everything has been going really well... And then today I decided to go shopping...and am now hiding at the back of tesco with a trolley full of food waiting for my bf to come rescue me... I put all my stuff on the conveyer thing, freaked out and had to take it all off again... Felt so dizzy and lightheaded and shaky. I'm so so gutted I had been doing so well... Now I just feel back to square one, if I try and go back I will freak out again which will just make it worse... Any advice anyone?? I'm so scared! I can't get on the chatroom on my phone :( :(

nicola1980
19-10-11, 20:43
hey hun, just try and stay calm till ur bf comes, take deep breaths, it will pass in time, hope ur ok it must be awful for u :hugs:
Nicola xx

patricias
19-10-11, 20:46
i have been there! i just read this out to my bf and he said oh yes thats you especially if you forget one of your tablets, you are not on your own, you will calm down, love, hugs and understanding to you.

charlie20
19-10-11, 21:20
Thanks so much guys! I was rescued and managed to stay while we cued up and paid, now home and feel drained! Nice to know it's not just me!! I have been doing so well but I guess anxietys a moo and comes back and bites you on the bum! It's amazing so many people suffer but I have never seen someone else freak out, we must be good at hiding it! Thanks for your advice! Have to work up again slowly I guess, will this dam thing ever go?!? Haha xx