PDA

View Full Version : panicking.

Em.ma
19-10-11, 20:57
for months now every now and again (once every few weeks)
i get a feeling like i cant breathe for a few seconds in chest then it goes
also last few days every now and then i will violent chock and cough on the air (only once a day or so)
i just violent chocked on the air again. its not a cold as i feel fine + it only happens once a day or so.

---------- Post added at 20:37 ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 ----------

i do have sinus issues but can that cause coughing :S

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

im scared of lung diseases, cancer through passive smoking....... or chocking to death.

---------- Post added at 20:57 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=87699 just went through my threads and this is when the breathing fear started.
the coughing doesnt happen with it though thats seperate

duke246810
19-10-11, 20:57
Hi Emma,

Alot of people on nmp have been complaning of these symptoms, including me. I think its just normal, i know people without anxiety that get it. Youve got nothing to worry about, always remember the doctor is there to help you, and if you feel there is something possibly wrong then go and see them. Take care. x

Em.ma
19-10-11, 20:58
Thanks. I just feel like it i felt something was wrong id be there 24/7 almost lol x
Im not so scared about the breathing but the coughing. :\

duke246810
19-10-11, 21:00
I have coughs for random reasons, its fine :) honestly x

Em.ma
19-10-11, 21:01
Thank You x :)
Feels like ages since we've spoken doesnt it.
Its just weird this has happened over the last few days

duke246810
19-10-11, 21:04
Yeah i know lol, Yeah me to with my ear ache, it's so so painful, but there is nothing i can do about it :/ so just gotta get on :/ x

Em.ma
19-10-11, 21:28
lol. you will be ok.
im terrified my lungs are not or i have cancer.

duke246810
19-10-11, 21:33
I won't but ok lol,
Emma your guna be fine, its totally normal. x

eight days a week
19-10-11, 22:07
I get the same Emma - and a lot recently, it's very scary even when you know it's just anxiety :(

Have you been to your doctor to get help yet? You post so much on here, and I know people worry about you and ask you to get help, but I've never seen you reply and say if you've got help or not?

Em.ma
19-10-11, 22:13
I have been to the doc yes. She doesnt seem to consider that cbt would help. maybe i should see another doc. counessling- well im not receving it at the moment- but its a page worhty type story but thats in the waiting process to.
Do you mean the coughing or breathing if you dont mind me asking? lol x i know the breathing is anx but the coughing im not so sure lol z

duke246810
19-10-11, 22:15
Hey again Emma,
did you say the doctor has put you in the waiting list for CBT now? if not get a new doctor, they arnt doing there job properly if they wont let you have it. x

Em.ma
22-10-11, 12:39
No they have not Yet Duke. very annoying lol.
My mum coughs like this to so i worry we both have cancer. her from smoking and me through passive smoking lol.

anx mum
22-10-11, 14:21
Can relate to how u feeling im getting the breathing all the time its horrible i havent got a cough or anything hope ur feel better soon:hugs: